Use this set of colorful cards to learn and remember pathophysiology! With 96 full-color cartoons covering pathophysiologic concepts, Mosby's Pathophysiology Memory NoteCards, 2nd Edition uses humor and mnemonics to make review easier and more fun. These durable, detachable cards are useful in preparing for the NCLEX® or classroom exams, as a clinical reference, for writing care plans, or for patient teaching information. Created by nursing educators JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, Jo Carol Claborn, MS, RN, and Tom Gaglione, RN, MSN, this convenient study tool may be used as either a spiral-bound notebook or as individual flashcards.
- Unique! 96 full-color illustrated mnemonics cover key pathophysiology concepts.
- Sturdy, spiral-bound cards offer durability as well as portability.
- Colored tabs make it easy to find topics.
- Concise What You Need to Know monographs on each card provide more detailed information and specific nursing implications.
- Unique! Color highlights emphasize four central topics:
- Serious/life-threatening implications in pink
- Common clinical findings in blue
- Important nursing implications in yellow
- Patient teaching in green
24 new or revised cartoons cover contemporary and timely pathophysiology topics, including these new cards:
- HIV in Children and Infants
- Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract -- Breathing vs. Gas Exchange
- Rh Factor
- Insulin -- What Does It Do?
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)