This best-selling resource has a worldwide reputation as the leader in its field. Focusing on human immunology and biology, while also reporting on scientific experimentation and advancement, it provides comprehensive coverage of state-of-the-art basic science as well as authoritative guidance on the practical aspects of day-to-day diagnosis and management. This new edition includes 700 full-color illustrations and a new, more accessible format to make finding information a snap for the busy practitioner.
- Includes a glossary of allergy and immunology for quick and easy reference.
- Contains keypoints and clinical pearls highlighted to find important information quickly.
- links to useful online resources both for you and for your patients.
- Offers contributions from hundreds of international authorities for world-class expertise in overcoming any clinical challenge.
- Contains 400 new illustrations, 700 in all, to better illustrate complex immunology.
- Covers the very latest in the field, including hot topics such as food allergy and immunotherapy.
- Includes the latest guidelines from The National Asthma Education and Prevention Program (NAEPP).
- Utilizes a new, more user-friendly full-color format for easier reference.