- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- The right amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance assists in making efficient and informed decisions.
- Extensive updates on key topics keep you at the forefront of the field.
- New chapters on glomerulonephritis associated with complement disorders, interventional treatments for hypertension, renal disease and cancer, and epidemiology and prognostic impact of acute kidney injury.
- Over 1,500 color illustrations highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- Hundreds of color coded algorithms promote quick reference and to help you retain concepts.
- Over 400 NEW self-assessment questions available at Expert Consult.