Practical and clinically focused, Brain and Spine Imaging - a title in the Teaching Files Series - provides you with over 300 interesting and well-presented cases to help you better diagnose any disease of the brain and spine. Expert in the field, Dr. Girish Fatterpekar, MD uses a logical organization throughout, making referencing difficult diagnoses easier than ever before. Detailed discussions of today's modalities and technologies keep you up to date, and challenging diagnostic questions probe your knowledge of the material. This unique, case-based resource offers you an ideal way to sharpen your diagnostic skills and study for board exams.
- Get expert, practical guidance from over 300 cases, and brief but thorough descriptions of findings that help you make review easier than ever before.
- Stay current with the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies.
- Provides brief but thorough descriptions of findings putting the information you need at your fingertips.
- Expand your knowledge with references to the most important sources on specific topics of interest.
- Find key information quickly and easily thanks to consistently formatted chapters that include Demographics/Clinical History; Findings; Discussion; Characteristic/Clinical Features; Radiologic Findings; Primary Differential Diagnosis; and Suggested Readings.
- See how to resolve challenging diagnostic questions by reviewing discussions of similar cases.