Practical Renal Pathology helps you apply a systematic pattern recognition approach to achieve more accurate diagnoses of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the kidneys. This volume in the Pattern Recognition Series helps you to efficiently and confidently evaluate even the most challenging histologic specimens.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Compare your specimens to commonly seen patterns, categorize them accordingly, and turn directly to in-depth diagnostic guidance using the unique, pattern-based Visual Index at the beginning of the book.
- Assess key pathologic and clinical aspects of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions with over 750 high-quality, full-color images that help you evaluate and interpret biopsy samples.
- Benefit from expert guidance in key areas such as renal biopsy interpretation, handling of nephrectomy specimens, pathology relevant to renal transplantation, and pathology of unusual renal neoplasms.
- Progress logically from the histologic pattern, through the appropriate workup, around the pitfalls, to the best diagnosis.