Safely and effectively treat a full range of skin disorders with Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy, 3rd Edition! This trusted dermatology reference provides concise, complete, up-to-date guidance on today's full spectrum of topical, intralesional, and systemic drugs. Dr. Steven E. Wolverton and a team of leading international experts clearly explain what drugs to use, when to use them, and what to watch out for.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you’re using or where you’re located.
- Prescribe with confidence thanks to quick-access summaries of indications/contraindications, dosage guidelines, drug interactions, drug monitoring guidelines, adverse effects, and treatment protocols.
- Assess your knowledge and prepare for certification or recertification with more than 800 review questions and answers throughout.
- Contain costs and meet patient expectations with purchase information provided for major drugs.
- Quickly evaluate drug options for each disease discussed using a highly detailed, disease-specific index.
- Discover the best uses for new biologic therapeutics such as ustekinumab and rituximab, as well as newly improved TNF inhibitors.
- Offer your patients the very latest in cosmetic procedures, including chemical peels, intradermal fillers, and botulinum toxin.
- Use the safest and most effective drugs possible with new chapters on irritants and allergens in topical therapeutic agents, plus a new, separate chapter on mycophenolate mofetil.
- Review drugs recently taken off the market by the FDA, and use that knowledge to improve your current dermatologic drug therapy.