Neuromarketing in 7 answers
This book was created to give simple, practical and effective answers to the main questions concerning neuro-marketing and its related influences in the branch of neuroeconomics.
The objective: to allow the reader a good understanding of the topic, using a text short enough to finish the reading taking advantage of the many moments of waiting and stalling of the day.
Among the topics covered within it, it is possible to discover:
- what neuromarketing is and how it is born;
- how neuromarketing works and what levers it acts on;
- what are the key elements of a neuromarketing campaign;
- how to create a promotional message directed at the primitive brain;
- how neuromarketing can be employed;
- the basic rules of the discipline;
- ethical and professional aspects of the use of neuromarketing.
By reading the guide you can find the information you need to understand how neuromarketing works, what work is normally done by an expert in the field and what results can be achieved.
All this is done through a 7-answer program designed to allow the reader to quickly acquire a good level of expertise on the subject, thus supporting effective conversations with suppliers and colleagues.